Get Help Opening Your Business


You may need to create detailed development plans that are drawn to scale and to architectural standards. You may need to hire a licensed architect for these plans.


If you are making a change to the grade, modifying drainage, or making other changes to the physical space, you may need to have a professional engineer. These individuals are licensed by the state and will be able to review and produce plans.


If you plan on modifying a site you need to make sure that the work is up to code. You will need to hire tradesmen such as plumbers, electricians, and general contractors. These individuals will need to be licensed and in good standing. We canโ€™t tell you who to hire, but we can tell you what to look for in a good contractor.

Landscape Architects

If you are modifying the grade, moving trees, or changing the landscape of your site, a landscape architect or professional can be of great help.

Real Estate Agent

If you are looking for commercial or residential property, you should consider working with a licensed real estate agent. They know the community and can help you understand what property fits your needs.